Yup, you have come to the right review site for Fairmining.cc and yes, we definitely would tell you why you shouldn’t invest with this site. First, just look at the Fairmining review website. I know they say don’t judge a book by it’s cover but then with the different web designing techniques made cheaper and free for many, this website doesn’t look professional or in our sight, not legit.
So let’s stay fair and say let us not judge it buy its looks. Let’s dig deeper to its contents. Secondly, we encourage you to read about cryptocurrency mining and why many would not recommend it. Fairmining.cc is no different to the other sites that engages many users but fairly gives details, legit information and feasible income. Watch some videos about some who have tried Fairmining.cc and see how unrealistic their mining algorithm is.
Thirdly, after going through the Fairmining website and trying to learn more, it seems if I am a novice at cryptocurrency, I wouldn’t understand how the system works. It means that its marketing for non-beginner and those who have an idea about crypto mining. Not appealing to any investor, right?
Fairmining.cc Review : Digger deeper, let’s look at their FAQs
Usually, when we visit a website and cannot easily figure out what it really tries to sell or market, we immediately look at the Frequent Ask Questions section. So, just by the looks of it, and check many or all of the questions, we do not find the answers satisfying. For one to have a real question, there’s usually an answer and a good explanation as to why. Well, check their short and direct answers and see if it helps with the question you have in mind. And if you open up all questions, you won’t be able to even scroll it to the end.
FAQs don’t just serve to answer investing questions. It also answers how the system works and how one can earn from the Fairmining website. None of the questions explains how one can earn and how the system makes money. It goes straight into trying one to invest in immediately and using their “levels” stating one can earn up to 300%. But as you look further more into the other questions, it also states that your earnings are based on how you invest and like a little joke, if you look one of the most important question in investing, it does NOT allow you to withdraw your investment. That alone should not encourage you to invest. At some point for any legitimate investment, even when things really go wrong. You should have the capacity to withdraw what is remaining of your investment.
How Does One Profit? Here are claims of Fair Mining:
- Using the Ghs value, it claims to give you about 1% to 3% daily Return of Investment.
- One can get at least 7% from the first two levels of referral. So this mining site, uses a system that allows a user to refer friends and families to invest and gain from them. Not bad, but these schemes sounds familiar!
- One gets a sure 5Ghs for every registration from your referral link. May one can just keep on referring upon investment just to keep earning because as they claim at present, you get the points soon as they click on your link and the system detects they have visited it – whether they invest or not!
And when we say profit, it means you need to invest or deposit a currency. Now here is what Fair Mining claims to be one’s minimum deposit:
Minimum of :
Realistically, when one would really have to earn from a 3% daily ROI, then how much should one really deposit to start earning. It’s their way of attracting those who would want to see if the system really works and won’t feel bad losing their “small” investment if it’s just a fad. Well, imagine millions of interested 1 USD investors? Can you see the scheme? Here are current “deposites”, in Fairmining.cc.
If you profit, How do you Get Your Money from Fairmining.cc?
Fairmining.cc claims you can withdraw your earning, again not your initial investment. So if you don’t earn from any of the cryptocurrencies used in the website, you don’t get to withdraw at all. The also say that you can withdraw through Payeer, AdvCash, Perfect Money and even through Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin.
Now here are unrealistic values for “minimum withdrawals which is not discussed in the website:
Minimum of :
How Legitimate is Fairmining.cc? Scam Evidences
When we question legitimacy, first, we look at the person involved. In this case, the creator of the Fairmining.cc review website. Hmm, apparently we can only find email@example.com. No more, no less. Well, would you invest to someone you can’t directly communicate or least prove to exist? That’s a ding! And very obviously, a physical address or office should exist right? Hmmm, we cannot find that either and not even a contact number!
Another thing we notice about the website is their capacity to block investors. We understand there are terms and conditions and rules and regulations to every legit action but think if these are real good reasons for one to be block:
- Having multiple accounts – We believe that if their registration process is strict and compliant to the different internet laws and policies, one won’t be able to create multiple accounts even.
- Promoting or using the referral program or their “SEO” to third party programs without investing – Questionably, how can one have a referral link if they don’t have existing accounts?
- Insulting of administration or participant – We don’t even know who are the people behind it! And if we want to complain for a reasonable circumstance? Looks like you’d just get blocked.
- Attempts to damage or probably hack their system – Well, based on a website review, they reported a DDoS attack last May 2, 2018. Hmmm, how secure can their website be? To be fair enough, hackers do hack anything.
Our Final Say about Fairmining.cc
Should we really encourage to research further. No. Please save your time and energy because there clear points that say we shouldn’t really get to investing at Fairmining.cc. Should you wish to invest to the crypto mining websites, look for our other reviews and like how we stated in the beginning, study about crypto mining first. There are other crypto investments way better than mining. Well, we know it sounds like your passive income seating just right at the corner, we all know that real income comes through those that would give us realistic effort and time not just money in investing.